Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dudes who look like chicks.

Especially when you see them and you're like, "Oh look, a chick," and then they talk and you go like this

WTF

because they have such deep voices and you suddenly realize that they're secretly a man.

It drives me DOWN THE HALL, I am telling you. It's terrifying. It's like, "why aren't you a woman!?" Freaks me out every time.

Like, everyone's already heard my story about how I was walking to the bus stop one day and I saw this CHICK. (At least, you know, I thought it was a chick.) It was easy to make the mistake, okay? They had long blond hair (not as long as mine, HAHA) and were totally wearing GIRL JEANS, and I was walking behind them so I was like "oh yeah girl whatever."

And then they turned and he had a BEARD and I totally freaked out, but INTERNALLY so he probably didn't notice. Hopefully. Anyway.

And today while I was downtown (at Art War, which is like a con for hippies) I got a smoothie at Smoothie King because the bro-boy loves that place. There was this PERSON sitting around drinking a smoothie and I just assumed it was a chick. Let me tell you why.

The person was totally wearing yellow crocs, skinny jeans, giant sunglasses, and one of those weird plaid buttony shirts. Also, they had a really feminine haircut. It was like a bob kind of thing? But blond and brown and I don't know how to describe it, okay, but it was ten kinds of girly.

Then I heard him talk as I left and he was a MAN and I said to Mother:

You know what I HATE?

So of course I had to write about my HATRED for these men who look like women. But you need to know, my ex-wuffles really encouraged me by talking about Bill Kaulitz. Familiarize yourself with him. He'll be on the test.

I mean. Go look at him because he looks like a WOMAN OH MY GOD. It's terrifying. In fact, you don't even need to GO look at him because I will provide you a picture, right here.


Somehow, he is a man. It's a mystery to us all.

Anyway.

You have some extra crap today, to go along with what I've written.

Music

TVTropes

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment